2. The data controller is ITCenter Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw, 37 L. Kondratowicza St., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS No.: 0000779010, for which registration files are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 9512481556, REGON: 382953528. Data protection is performed in accordance with the requirements of commonly applicable laws, and data storage takes place on secure servers.
3. Personal data shall be processed for the purpose of contact using contact forms, enquiries about an offer or participation in a recruitment process, and, upon additional consent, also for the purpose of sending commercial information by e-mail.
5. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being accessed by unauthorised persons. We monitor their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and Community legislation.
6. Any person who provides his or her personal data on the www.itcenter.pl website has the right to access and correct its content. The provision of data is voluntary but necessary for the purposes of using the website.
7. Personal data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits of the law permitted for the purpose of carrying out the processes arising from the purpose of disclosure.
8. Any person using the website www.itcenter.pl has the right to control the processing of his/her personal data.
9. We respect the right to privacy and we ensure data security. For this purpose, we use, among others, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
10. Personal data provided in the contact forms is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorised persons.
11. Personal Data is processed on the basis of consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorise the Controller to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law or for the purpose of performance of an agreement concluded between the parties.
12. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a. through information voluntarily entered in forms
b. through the collection of “cookies” [see “cookies”].
13. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
14. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to carry out the process of information contact.
1. The service provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you have used the contact forms on our website, we process your data such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
2. The service provider is also the controller of persons subscribed to the promotional newsletter.
3. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with data protection legislation,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish contact,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the fulfilment of legitimate interests (legally justified purposes) and the processing does not infringe the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
4. Any data subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. 5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Provider’s organisation is possible by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org . 6. The Service Provider shall have the right to make the User’s personal data and other data of the User available to entities authorised on the basis of relevant legislation (e.g. law enforcement agencies). 7. Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or raising a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data. 8. The Service Provider shall not disclose personal data to any other entities than those authorised under the relevant legislation. 9. Personal data shall be processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
Personal data security
1. The Controller informs that the protection of personal data on the website is of utmost importance and therefore guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided.
2. In order to secure the data of persons using the website, the Controller uses the SSL protocol.
3. Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorised persons in accordance with the requirements under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet Service Provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via a contact form.
3. Cookies make it possible to track the frequency of page views and navigation on the website. These are small text files stored by web browsers on desktop computers and mobile devices. Some are stored on the end device until the session ends. These are “session cookies” which are deleted from the hard drive when the session ends. There are also cookies that remain in the memory of the end device to allow recognition during a subsequent visit to the Website (these are so-called “permanent cookies”). The person using the Website may delete them at any time if the browser used offers this possibility.
4. The data collected is used to monitor and check how users use our websites in order to improve the functioning of the website providing a more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behaviour on the site.
6. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. maintaining the personalisation of the website, language settings;
b. better adaptation of the website to your needs
7. The following cookies are used on our website:
a. “necessary” cookies to enable you to use the services available on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
b. cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of the website’s authentication;
c. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website;
d. “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the user’s selected settings and personalizing the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user’s origin, font size, web page layout, etc;
e. “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery to users of advertising content more tailored to their interests.
f. “session cookies”: These do not remain on the terminal device of the person using the website. They are automatically deleted when you leave the session. Thanks to the information they contain, DC is able to analyse information regarding the person’s behaviour on the website and the structure of the website. This makes it possible to continuously optimise the website – personalising it and improving its usability;
g. “permanent” cookies are stored for the period of time specified in the parameters of the files, unless the person using the website deletes them automatically beforehand, after which time they are automatically deleted. Deletion of a “permanent” cookie is possible provided that the browser used by the person using the website offers this possibility
8. The user has the possibility to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookiesDodatkowe. Personal data, such as e-mail addresses, are only collected where the user has expressly consented to this by filling in the form. We retain and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform given function.
IT company. 22 years in the market. Specialising in IT for business.
Continuous competence development and cross-sector experience in the production, integration, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions for Medium-sized Enterprises.
Competent, operative, effective. Check us out.
We provide solutions for your success.